- A Government report says mutant soldiers could be on the battlefield in 30 years
- States who use genetic modification tech will have a more advanced army
- Bionic limbs, brain adaptations and performance-enhancing drugs will be used
If you think mutant soldiers with unstoppable physical and mental powers sound like nothing more than science fiction, you need to wake up.
A Government report today warns that the breeding of genetically-modified troops will be a reality within a generation.
The creation of bionic soldiers would allow countries to increase their military capability and improve performance of fighting forces.
Within 30 years, mutant soldiers could be able to lift huge weights and run at high speeds over extreme distances, the report by the Ministry of Defence’s think-tank says. They could also have infra-red night vision and be capable of transmitting their thoughts through electronically-aided telepathy.
There are concerns that states which are willing to exploit emerging human enhancement technologies in defiance of the international community would have an upper hand on the battlefield.
The report states that gene-editing, bionic limbs, brain-boosting adaptations and performance-enhancing drugs will ‘offer profound expansion of the boundaries of human performance’.
It adds: ‘An actor’s willingness and appetite to exploit these technologies may confer a competitive advantage over an adversary.’
The report warns laws must be introduced and moral and ethical considerations taken into account before mutant armies are created.
The report, called Global Strategic Trends: The Future Starts Today, is published today by the Development, Concepts and Doctrine Centre think-tank.
It looks at global threats and identifies issues which need to be addressed. One such issue is the prospect of violent protests by people whose jobs are taken by robots.The report warns of ‘the risk of societal upheaval and possibly violent protest by the disadvantaged’. ie the non tech advanced-enhanced part of the population.
Defence secretary Gavin Williamson said yesterday: ‘We are living in a world becoming rapidly more dangerous, with intensifying challenges from state aggressors who flout the rules, terrorists who want to harm our way of life and the technological race with our adversaries.’
The late far left Professor Stephen Hawking suggested that genetic engineering is likely to lead to the destruction of the rest of humanity.
The theoretical physicist, who died in March, said: ‘Once superhumans appear, there will be significant political problems with unimproved humans, who won’t be able to compete. Presumably, they will die out, or become unimportant.’
The main theme here is of military use however there will also be a knock on effect and demand within the general population as there is already now with designer babies.
- Now that main stream media is announcing the reality of this tech perhaps Nationalists will start to take seriously ORDER15s advocation for a Ectogenesis Eugenics program
- As old Nationalist goals and ideals fade in relevance, as the 6 decade long failure in elections and demonstrations starts to disillusion even the most hardened of activists Perhaps now new ideas will seed New goals and new possibilities
- Not limited by declining birth rates and immigration influxes.
- Not limited by boarders or even planets,
- Not limited by National Office or Local government control
- There are paths we can take there are ways we can advance. While mainstream Nationalism stumbles about in the tried tested and failed pattern of resistance. ORDER15 advocates for the parallel society a organisation to whether all legal and social opposition, a organisation that seeks to admit defeat today in order to win tomorrow. All political parties think in terms of decades and Nationalism even more so. So its not revolutionary to do so but it is when you not only grasp but wield the tech of tomorrow.
- ORDER15 defines itself by our rune. Mannaz and with Technology and freedom of thought we can, we must advance.